Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Missing Katelyn Grace

I've had a terrible wave of Missing-Katelyn-Grace-ness come over me the last few days. To think that she's all the way out in San Diego just smiling all of her adorable first smiles, and I'm not there to see it. It's almost enough to make me want to FedEx myself out there.

In honor of Katelyn Grace's two-month-three-week-and-one-day birthday, I decided to put up some of my favorite pictures of her, taken in the last two days she was at home. (Any excuse to put up pictures of the little princess will do!)




And so begins the delicate process of cutting a baby's fingernails.


But Katelyn Grace is completely relaxed and contented, as long as her mommy is holding her!




Katelyn Grace loves lying on my pillow. Sometimes, while I'm working on the computer, she'll just lie there, looking around at all of the bright colors, for half an hour. The night before she left, she and I had a little photo-shoot....








vv In her cute little carseat, ready for the trip to Atlanta! vv



My two all-time favorites:



So precious! We miss you, our darling little sister! Please come home to us soon!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well, I tried to post a nice long comment, but it must not have gone through. Oh well.
Just wanted you to know that I loved the pictures of Katelyn and commented on how nice her complexion is. I pray that her therapy is going well-better than expected.
Not too much longer and you can shower her and your mom with love and kisses and welcome them back home.
Blessings to you all.
P/S Also wanted to thank you for your kind comments about my story of Hope. She touched our lives deeply in her short life and I want to share her with others. I;m glad that you were blessed by it.

FitzClan said...

Hi Michelle!

Isn't it so frustrating to lose things on the computer? Sometimes I suspect that whoever invented the computer had some sort of agenda to drive everyone else crazy. They (the computers, I mean) can be nice, though.... : )

Mom - all the way out there in San Diego - keeps telling us over the phone how nice Katelyn Grace's complexion is. We can't wait to see it again in person!

I plan on posting an update in the next couple of days on how the therapy is going and the progress that Katelyn Grace has made. Right now, I'll just say that things are going very well! Thank you so much for your prayers. It's amazing to think that people we've never even met before are praying for our little baby sister. It means so much to us.

Lauren for all of us