Sunday, April 29, 2007

Take Heed

This is what happens when:
1. you allow your at-times-rather-mischievous mother to feed you chocolate tofu pudding
2. you are comparatively helpless, with your hands full of Katelyn Grace
3. and you have two younger sisters who dive for the camera as soon as they see that their older sister's dignity has been significantly - but, thankfully, only temporarily - damaged
... although, since I'm posting the pictures, I'm not quite sure how "temporary" the damage is.

Gross, I know. It took some serious persuading and frequent reminders to get me to put this up here. I know I'll regret it tomorrow.

"I can't believe you're taking pictures of this."

"Is it gone?"

"Here. Have a napkin."
Note: That is Shannon's hand, and my face is on the other side of the napkin.


By the by, we do not condone the consumption of chocolate tofu pudding. Our trying this at Whole Foods was merely an experiment.

2 comments:

The Zimmerman Family said...

Finally, the infamous tofu pictures! Thanks for posting:)

- the Pesky Alaskan

FitzClan said...

You're quite welcome. : )

Thanks for commenting!

~Lauren, a.k.a IM