Friday, October 12, 2007

A Glimpse Into Our Everyday Life

Hello!

Here are a few everyday pictures from the last few weeks.

Sisters
Please excuse the sunburn! : )


Lunch break in the middle of some wedding shopping with Aunt Dottie

Pop and baby


Ready for a walk - or stroller ride - in the frigid 61-degree weather :D



What a little angel!


This is just a very "Leslie" picture!

It was cool enough to eat dinner out on the porch the other night! Outdoor dinners are always so nice!

A southern October:

Let's see ... We went swimming at the beach last Sunday. The pool around the corner is still open. It got just about up to 90 degrees several of the last 7 days.

Finally, we're getting some frigid weather! At least, it's supposed to get down to the lower 50's tonight....

Alaska will be quite the switch! They had some snow flurries today!

I'll put up a better update when I get the chance. And I need to get some more Alaska posts up. All in good time.... Mom and I [Lauren] are leaving early Monday for San Diego for some doctors' visits for the baby, and won't be back until around the end of October.

As always, thank you for your prayers!

~Lauren, for the whole family

3 comments:

EL said...

Nice post...I love the one of just your mom and Shannon...very cute!

Anonymous said...

Hello Lauren and family,
I've been checking in with you but haven't really had time to sit and post a comment.
How is Katelyn Grace doing? She is such a happy little darling. Are the appointments in San Deigo for the seizures or just follow-ups to the treatments/therapies from before? I pray that all goes well and that you will enjoy your time out there.
I loved the photos of the land that your new home is going to be built on. Beautiful!
I have an article (it was sent to me by my neighbor) that I would like to send on to you all-it's about wandering in Down's children. Would you email me and then I will forward it to you?
Take care and enjoy that cooler weather-it still hasn't really reached us yet. :-(
Many blessings to you all,
Michelle

FitzClan said...

Hello Mrs. Michelle! I was hoping we'd hear from you soon! Your comments have been missed, but of course we understand busy-ness!

Katelyn Grace is doing fairly well. Right now, we are dealing with epilepsy, reflux, epilepsy, and of course the Down syndrome. Our trip out to San Diego is mainly to hopefully get some answers about the seizure aspect. I need to put an update up on Katelyn Grace soon! Thanks so much for your prayers!

So much for the cooler weather. We're supposed to get up to 87 this week! It'll come ... sooner or later.

I'll e-mail you soon!

Thanks for your kindness and prayers,
Lauren for the whole family