Thursday, December 20, 2007

Our High Here in the South Is 65 Degrees Today

Anchorage, AK - My home come May

Currently:

Fair
-3°F
Feels Like
-19°F
Updated: Dec 20 09:53 a.m. Alaska ST


Today Tonight


PM Snow Showers
High
7°F

Precip
50%

Wind: NNE 6 mph
Max. Humidity: 64%
UV Index: 0 Low

Sunrise: 10:13 AM AT
Avg. High: 23°F
Record High: 47°F (1969)



Light Snow
Overnight Low
7°F

Precip
70%

Wind: N 6 mph
Max. Humidity: 74%



Sunset: 3:42 PM AT
Avg. Low: 11°F
Record Low: -34°F (1917)


Anchorage at 10:40 this morning (Alaska time), as seen on one of my webcams

Tait sent me these pictures fairly recently of their backyard:






Oh, isn't it just beautiful?

3 comments:

EL said...

Yep...it's beautiful and cold! =D But, I think the beauty makes it worth it...then again I don't mind the cold that much either!

Stephen Bittner said...

I can't tell if you really think it is beautiful or if this is some of the smoothest bits of sarcasm I've ever heard! The pictures are nice, in my opinion.

Lauren said...

Not a bit of sarcasm in it, Stephen! I truly do think it is breathtaking! Of course, I mean that in a literal way as well as a figurative way: I think the cold really will take my breath away! :D But I'm going to love it! And the pictures aren't just "nice": they're beautiful! : )

Looking forward to seeing Daniel and Jacqueline in just a few short months!

~Lauren