Sunday, December 2, 2007

"The Ring"

See ... Tait wanted to propose in Alaska, but pick a ring out in South Carolina. So, guess what ... he proposed in Alaska, and we got a ring the first time he came to visit, just two weeks ago. Esther has been begging for pictures, so here they are.


I got two proposals! My answer to the second one was even more wholehearted and enthusiastic than my response to the first. (Partly because I wasn't so out of breath this time. I'll tell that story some other time....)


I hope to post plenty of pictures from my "pesky person's" visit soon. Also, I realize that I never posted most of my Alaska pictures. Katelyn Grace pictures are desperately overdue as well. Ahhhhh! Where, oh where, is the time to come from?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's BEAUTIFUL, Lauren!! Congrats again! =)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty! You're like my dd, she also prefers white gold. :-)
Your response to my other comment was, of course, correct. You are not prejudiced, but biased. Which you should be! :-D
Many blessings to you and your family,
Michelle W.

EL said...

I love it! It is the prettiest diamond ring I've ever seen! Can't wait to see it in person! Oh and I'm looking forward to the pictures of Tait's visit too...no hurry I know you're really busy. Love you!

Lauren said...

So glad it meets with your approval Esther! (And no, there was no sarcasm whatsoever in that statement. Seriously. I'm glad you like it.)

I can't wait to see you in person!

Five more months!

Love,
Lauren