Wednesday, February 7, 2007

An Evening of Amazing Grace

The other evening, I got to sit down at the piano for the first time since little Katelyn Grace arrived. I placed her in my lap and got out the hymn arrangement book that Mom and Dad gave me for Christmas.


After playing a few pieces, I turned to the arrangement of Amazing Grace. God's Grace truly is amazing!


She slept peacefully in my lap for about half an hour while I played Sweet Hour of Prayer, I Stand Amazed, Jesus Loves Me, Wings As Eagles, and a few other of my favorite hymn arrangements. It was a special time.


She is so sweet and oh! so precious. The little bundle is fast asleep in my lap right now as I'm typing this. Earlier she was looking around, watching what I was doing on the computer. We're so thankful for this little gift from the Lord!

No comments: